WHO knew a hair cut could turn your two year old baby boy into a little man!!! i was worried about that. I hope his curley hair will come back. He definatly looks like a big brother now though :) !!!
What a Q-T! Yes, I understand about not wanting the curls to be gone...Delanie had her hair cut and her curls aren't as, well, curly. I hope that they will at least stay a little. We shall see, we shall see. Anyhoo, straight hair or not, your boy is cute!
what a darling little boy!!! I wish everyone was closer together so we could watch these darling little ones grow up. Blogs are wonderful ... we at least get to keep up with their progress!!
Aileen, I hopped on to your blog from Joans. I had to say hi. Your little boy is a cutie! You guys look happy, cant wait to see what is in store for the next baby...boy or girl? Raygon Postert we have a blog too hymasfamily.blogspot.com
Wow. He really does look so much older with his hair cut. I guess that means I should grow my hair out so that I will look younger? I found your blog linked to Kristy Jamieson's. It was fun to see your blog. Great music! Hope you are getting all settled in your new house... you didn't call to ask us to help you move!
Aileen? Aileen? AILEEN?! Are you there? I keep trying to stalk you, but your making it so hard since you haven't posted in about a month! Are you ok? :) You know I just give you a hard time because I love you so much. Tootles!
17 comments:
Oh my!! He looks so handsome!! He eyes really pop...they're gorgeous!! He does look like a big brother now!! How exciting!! Totally cute!
Cute hair cut-but he looked adorable with long hair too. he's just cute!
What a Q-T! Yes, I understand about not wanting the curls to be gone...Delanie had her hair cut and her curls aren't as, well, curly. I hope that they will at least stay a little. We shall see, we shall see. Anyhoo, straight hair or not, your boy is cute!
What a doll. His eyes are great. Thanks for coming to the party. Hope Hyrum had fun!!!
OK Aileen he is ADORABLE!! When do you find out what you are having??
another 4-6 weeks....we are counting down :)
He does really look so grown up! Too cute!
Those pictures are too precious! Yup, that's quite a transformation. Are you still in shock? :)
The first time i saw him with this i really had to look at his face and make sure it was him! He looks like a big boy now!
I like the hair cut :)
what a darling little boy!!! I wish everyone was closer together so we could watch these darling little ones grow up. Blogs are wonderful ... we at least get to keep up with their progress!!
Oh, by the way Nana is Aunt Jan. Didn't want to scare you with an unknown poster... he he!!
Aileen, I hopped on to your blog from Joans. I had to say hi. Your little boy is a cutie! You guys look happy, cant wait to see what is in store for the next baby...boy or girl?
Raygon Postert
we have a blog too
hymasfamily.blogspot.com
Wow. He really does look so much older with his hair cut. I guess that means I should grow my hair out so that I will look younger? I found your blog linked to Kristy Jamieson's. It was fun to see your blog. Great music! Hope you are getting all settled in your new house... you didn't call to ask us to help you move!
Aileen? Aileen? AILEEN?! Are you there? I keep trying to stalk you, but your making it so hard since you haven't posted in about a month! Are you ok? :) You know I just give you a hard time because I love you so much. Tootles!
Um yes.. hello! It's time for a new entry! This one is SOOO last month!
Hello! Congrats on a new baby coming. You have a very cute little boy. Hope all is well! -Deanna
Post a Comment