Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just for fun!

I am still working on Hannah's birth story and pictures Post... so i figured i would show a fun comparison of the kids....


HYRUM




WYATT


HANNAH



Hyrum


Wyatt

Hannah

The boys are just loving having Hannah finally here. Wyatt wants to hold her all the time. And Hyrum is a big big help out. Hannah just has a wonderful personality that blossoms everyday. She is one sweet little girl, we are sooo glad to have her with us!

6 comments:

Susie Faye said...

leenie! oh how i've missed getting to see pics of you guys on your blog! i love these comparison pics. i can't wait to meet hannah. i'll let you know if it looks like we'll be able to come for thanksgiving. love ya sis.

Malissa Cordova said...

And she is just the cutest thing around!! Love the comparisons!!

Smith Family said...

She is so cute Aileen! Looks just like the boys! Hope your having as much fun as I am with your little girl! Keep in touch!

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

Super cute comparisons! I love it! Keep posting... :)

Kerrie said...

So fun to see! And GREAT to see something! Yes-keep posting! :) FB is so much easier sometimes right? Quick, short and to the point. Don't feel like you have to write the whole story. Blogging is for journaling though. That's what makes it wonderful.

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooh, I can't wait to meet her! ... are you guys buyin' a home?!! I am so thrilled for you!