So I have decided that i have a love - hate relationship with most things...
Food- love meal planing and having meals, hate not being prepared...
Chocolate (which is it's own category) - yum and too much yum
Movies - i just want to laugh... that to much to ask
TV - WHAT the heck is going on here?
the NEWS - watch the weather, then I dont even watch it any more, makes me sick!
Blogging - would love to stay current, hate feeling like i need to catch up...
Fabric Glue - love how easy it is... hate how stiff it makes things.
Facebook - love feeling connected with those i dont see often... hate it as a TIME waster!
Driving - love quite cars, hate snow birds
Sleeping - love it...yeah... just love it...
Crafting - love it SO MUCH, hate that everything seems to cost money!
Scrap-booking - love that I have learned Photoshop!
House Cleaning (well this is just a Hate...)
-but when its clean or maintained - LOVE...
*see what I mean...
I'm just saying...
--aileen
2 comments:
Ditto.
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment