Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Hyrum Boy!!!







Here is our first Blog. This is going to be basic. Im still learning.

Well Hyrum is officially 2 years old. He's crazy smart (or I am just Bias), but i have been saying he was 2 years ago :). (he he)
We had a swim Party for him at my Parents, cuz he is one crazy fish in the water. Totally swimming by himself, to the side, stairs or mommy or daddy. I am so surprised. We had a little blow up pool for the kids with a slide. It was a big hit with the little ones. But it was a great turn out. and Hyrum had a blast with his little friends and cousins. Thanks to all that came!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah you! I'm so glad you have posted something. Sorry I haven't been around to help you yet. Love ya though!

Kristy said...

He's 2 already! I can't believe how time flies! I'll be seeing you around soon; I can't wait to get this moving thing all done.