Friday, August 31, 2007

Mr. Cheeseee McCheese


I wanted to add another post so here we go,... Hyrum is Crazy and so much fun. he is in love with getting his picture taken. and every time he sees a camera or video camera he says "cheeeeeeseee" and i caught him in the act.

Nuff Said. Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Cutie! Love it!

Shelly said...

Your little boy is a adorable! I can't believe I found you guys---isn't blogging such a small world after all?

Leah said...

YAY for blogs! HE is just adorable Aileen! Glad to see you! Check us out at www.4people2birthdays.blogspot.com
Hope all is well with you girl! Miss ya!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Way cute Aileen! Have fun!

Aileena said...

He is a total cheese

Rogers Family said...

Your blog looks great!! I love blogging welcome aboard... Love ya

Kerrie said...

I love it! What a cheesy smile! Those are the best!

I'm so glad you're blogging! I just got back from a weekend trip to find like four new email blog invites! Wahoo! This is so great! I love it!