also, we droped a pretty Penny at the fair.... so i am including all of the rides Hyrum went on! It makes me feel better :) so enjoy!
This is us waiting for the Demolition Derby to start!
This is Hyrum the whole time. The Derby was actually really loud but cool. Hyrum learned to cover his ears when we told him it was going to get loud :) We REALLY enjoyed the Demolition Derby .....
We have decided to make it a Tradition every year to go!
Now this was the first ride for Hyrum so I went with him. Ya, big girl...tiny elephant ride, does NOT mix.
So the next few he went alone. AND had a blast!
This was a small roller coaster, he was having a blast on this one! and every time he came around the corner to where we were sitting he would start to laugh.
The swings were one of his favorites. he is such a ham. He got quite comfortable on the ride as you can see. Mr. Loungin' Magee.

This was a smaller version of "Big Yellow", so we tried it. First Jaron, then I took Hyrum down, Sorry for the red eyes, didnt feel like takin' the time to edit them out right now.
This was a smaller version of "Big Yellow", so we tried it. First Jaron, then I took Hyrum down, Sorry for the red eyes, didnt feel like takin' the time to edit them out right now.
9 comments:
Aww, Aileen, it looks so fun! I don't think I ever went on rides at the State Fair - all time was mostly taken up by performing in the choir/and or orchestra because the only time I went was with school groups. :) But I did win a tweety bird once. Nice!
Wow looks like so much fun! I'm not a huge "fair fan" but looks like you guys had a great time!
Wow - way to brave the crowds! I think I'd have to be a special kind of crazy to take all our kids there ;) Let's see how long I can keep it a secret :)
The fair must have WAY more lenient height rules than Knott's Berry Farm - they are seriously over-protective there. Hyrum looks like he had a BLAST!
Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love where Hyrum is chillin out on the swing ride!! Too cute!!
Demolition Derbys are the BEST! I haven't been to one in years. . . we'll have to do it next year too. Looks like the fair was fun!
WOW! You guys definitely took advantage of being at the fair. Glad you had fun. We had super cranky kiddos so we were homebound after going down the slide a couple times!
Looks like fun! Your litte guy is brave to go on all those rides himself...we might have to check it out next year!
Aaahhh, the good ol' days at the AZ State Fair. That demo derby looked like fun!
email me and I'll help you out with your template
krisshum@gmail.com
Post a Comment