Friday, November 30, 2007

SuperBoy!

Hyrum loves to play with daddy. It is fun to watch them wrestle and play games. Hyrum loves all the crazy stuff that Jaron does with him, like flips, and throws him into the air and so on.....So I got home from Homemaking, and all Hyrum could talk about was something about the roof. I didn't understand because he was talking so fast and excited. I thought that he got something stuck up on the roof, like a ball or a toy... but i finally understood! He was saying... "Daddy put me on the Roof and i went... Woosh!" Now Jaron was on the phone at the time. Once Jar got off i asked him if he put Hyrum on the Roof?! He just started laughing. Typical response. But YES Jaron did let Hyrum climb up and then jump from the top of the roof to him. AND Hyrum Loved it. Hyrum was asking me to do it. Now i couldn't get him on the roof like jar can, so now i get to hear it all day. Mommy Roof, mommy roof come on mommy, come on. So we waited all the next day till daddy got home from work and i made Jaron talk to Hyrum about the Roof. Jar sat down with Hyrum to tell him that it is something that Daddy does with Hyrum. Anyways Jaron showed me out back and Hyrum was eager for me to Watch.......enjoy!

Hyrum was one proud little boy!!!! i love this kid!

6 comments:

kristen said...

That is so cute. What a fun little thing to have just between the two of them.

I can help you with your blog but it won't be fun. email me.

krisshum@gmail.com

Malissa said...

Ummm not ok...that makes my heart skip a beat! Too scary for me!! Fun for them!!

Rogers Family said...

You guys are crazy!! Oh wait that is the ROgers/Speakmans for ya... Great times with you last night..

Anonymous said...

Startin' a little early, there Jar? With your DNA, don't you think he'd just do it on his own eventually? Good luck with that.

Kristy said...

Too too funny! Don't you love it when your kids are going on and on about something and you don't have a clue what it is! And yes, that is definitely a daddy activity...not something that mom gets to do during the day!

Nettie said...

Sorry for peaking in on your blog. I normally wouldn't comment, but I just have to say that your son is GORGEOUS! (I'm a friend of the Speakman/Noble crew. I loved seeing what you are all up to. Everyone has really changed! Thanks for the peak.
Annette Winsor