Monday, January 21, 2008

Love being a MOM!

life is cruising along here. We had Jarons Family over tonight for family night and they painted my front room and a wall in my living room, the house is starting to look more and more like us...! it is very refreshing! i cant thank them enough for their constant help with this crazy house!

next on the agenda is....

Hyrum is working out of his nap times... Not really Psyched about that... but what can you do. but he is going to be a bit earlier now. Bonus! Can this sight be anymore rewarding......

I don't know what it is about sleeping babies or "Toddlers" for that matter, but it is just an ultimate feeling of gratefulness and love all in one. I am blessed everyday to have a wonderful little family. I just really love being a mom.


Hyrum is such a funny little guy. He brings me the camera and says that he wants to see some pictures of Hyrum... so i flip the screen around so he can see himself talking the picture...and this is the face i get...plus many other crazy ones. He is a fun little boy! And defiantly "2".

11 comments:

Malissa said...

Sleeping babies are the BEST!! Perhaps it's because they can't talk back or yell at you!! Whatever the reason..I love sleeping hours!! How nice that your family's are helping you paint!! It's nice to have helpers and a great family!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Leener - he's a sweety. Oh, tell Jar that it's been nice having him on the Blog (that is assuming it is Jaron that's been posting on the political blog). anyways, we love you guys -

Kristy said...

Good luck with the no nap thing. Sometimes they just really need one though. Savannah has one about every other day! But going to bed early is such a nice bonus and then they look just too sweet when they are asleep. It just makes it all worth it.

The Owens said...

I DO have four kids.. craziness but I absolutely love every single minute of it!!

Carl and Starla said...

Aileen- I was on Maryann's blog and saw Leah's link and then I went to Leah's link and saw your link...you get the point. Anyway, small world running into you again- if you count blogging "running" into. Your boy is very adorable. Anyway, You can just click onto our name and check out our blog if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

Carl and Starla said...

Hey and if you get the chance, let Micaela know that I am offended that I am not "invited" to her blog, HELLO! :)

Carl and Starla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl and Starla said...

Hey, I got help with my blogspot from my sister, Katie and then my friend Crystal is the one who actually made it cute. She is really good and I can't tell you how she did it. Anyway, she is a bit of a blog expert, and on her blog she has a link where anyone can ask her for help in designing their blog, she LOVES that stuff. You can go to her blog off of mine. Anyhoo, your blog is very cute. Glad to be back in touch with you and I was telling Jen (Evans) my sister-in-law about blogging and she said that she was going to have to get one so she could get back in touch with all of the EA clan. Well, tootles!

Kerrie said...

Hyrum cracks me up. I'm so glad he and Josh can hang out together. Good luck with the no naps. When Josh started that I just started putting him to bed half an hour to an hour earlier. It seemed to help for a while. Now if i do that he will wake up at 5:30! Not so good. Hope it goes well with Hyrum.

Micaela said...

Hey you...love how stinkin cute he is! CONGRATS on the 2nd one! No nap transition is a sad day! You need to put pictures on of your new house!! Where are you located now?

Shelly said...

Look at the curly hair....who did that come from??