Monday, January 14, 2008

Who would like a New Post !?!

WELL i sure would. Life has been going too fast. WE have our Internet back up, so i am raring to GO!!!
Ok, so first on the agenda, we moved into a new house (not really new, but new the us :) (i dont know what it is about moving, but we sure seem to love it...please catch the sacasim) ...but this house has been work. I feel like we have been fixing things up since we moved in. Just to make it livable. I will give some before and afters soon... (malissa :).
Ok, so second on the agenda, is that i am still going to be babysitting kids, i put the search on hold due to the move, but now looking once again. Any referrals would be great.
Ok, so third on the agenda, my son Hyrum is defiantly reached the 2 year old mark! I don't know if it is the move and the scatterings in the home, but he is sure pulling way to many mood swings, and tantrums. Sheesh. Does anyone have books, or advice. COME ON!... and its not all the time, but when it hits.... it runs until i put him down for a nap or something. He defiantly is still my favorite son, but i need a little guidance in this area.
Ok, so Fourth on the agenda, is .... not to add anymore craziness to my life, but on Christmas morning we found out we are expecting our Number 2!!! Yeah!, it has been a long time coming, we are ultimately excited but super stressing.

OK... i guess that is a good enough post for now! love to you all. I have missed the blogging world. i will be stalking you all soon :)

13 comments:

Malissa said...

Okay, one- congrats on the new house....i can't wait to see pics!!
two- I'll keep my ears open to little people needing care!
three- Put him down for a nap BEFORE he loses it...get back on a routine and a schedule, kids react well to that.
fourth- CONGRATS on your exciting baby news!! That is so exciting!!
I guess if you have good reasons for no post!! Welcome back!

Kristy said...

I'm glad that you guys didn't go too far. Feel free to drop by whenever, or let Hyrum come play with Savannah when you've had enough of him. And yay for number 2! I'm very happy for you guys.

Kelly M said...

Congratulations on #2- what a fun Christmas present for you!! :) The thoughts of a new baby coming into your life and changing everything is always stressful. . . but you'll be awesome. And how nice to have a house for the new baby to come home to! When are you due?

kristen said...

yay! a new post. I wondered what happened. Congrats on the baby!!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

WOW Aileen...how funny that I just posted about pregnancies and had no idea about you. I will add you in my post. You guys really have had alot going on. I hope that life slows down a little bit for you now. As far as the fits go, I am no pro on advice. All I can say is patience is virtue and make sure that Hyrum knows that you are boss not him. Congrats on all the new and wonderful happenings in your life...enjoy them and try not to stress. Love ya!!!

L&M said...

YEAH! Congrats!! I hope everything settles down soon! Due in Sept??

Kerrie said...

I'm glad you were able to post something and I'm so glad that your are expecting! Yeah! That's so exciting. I'm sorry things are so crazy now. Hopefully you'll have some down time every now and then! Good luck whit "Hyrome" and his tantrums. :)

Heidi said...

HOORAY!! You are back! I missed you terribly. :)

Congratulations on your next baby! I hope it was a good Christmas present. Even though the new house has been a lot of work...we're still glad you moved to it, right?

Leah said...

I have been waiting! CONGRATS on the baby and the house!!! All will work out!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hi Aileen! I found your blog through Kristens. Your little boy is adorable! Congrats on #2. Email me and I will add you to my invite list for our blog. Loved to see what you are up to.

-Shiloh (Thompson) McKinnon
(shiloh_mckinnon@yahoo.com)

Sarah said...

Hip Hip Hurray!! Where is your new house? How exciting!! Do you need help with anything - I just kick it at home during the day and can take the terrible twoer off your hands for a few hours!! Keep me posted!!

Lorianne said...

Aileen!
Congrats on the house and new baby news!! Babies make the world go round!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Look at you with all your happy news!!! A new house and a new baby! Congrats!