We also celebrated the March birthdays, had cupcakes, and the kids ate them outside, and to help with the laundry, shirts were taken off. But how cute is this picture. (minus my son being a stink to the camera).
Then we the adults went inside, and the kids were finishing up and playing, and when we checked on them, they had all wandered over to the grass and were digging in the dirt, just talking and laughing together. These kids really like to spend time together. Its really awesome to see.
2 comments:
Oh, they're all so cute! I love it when the cousins play together so nicely! And it's great that you saved the shirts before they got destroyed!
That is a great idea to take those shirts! I cannot tell you how many shirts have been ruined because of lasagna. By the way I love the picture of Hyrum when he is sitting with cousins and their baskets.
Post a Comment