Well first off... our most exciting and happy news is that we are having a boy! and we could not be more excited. I have reached the half way mark... can you believe that I am already 5 months... and i am feeling great.
Second is that Hyrum is doing really, really good at potty training. And tells me he is a big boy multiple times a day... even sings the little song.. "I'm a big boy now", his uncle Joseph taught him. Its really fun. We are still having a few accidents but no poop accidents, thank you very much. Way to go Hyrum.
Here is a before and after picture of the outside of our home :)
Oh Ya, did i tell you that we moved again!!! Its a super long story that a few of you may know... but we are Happy here! And truly Truly feel like everything was supposed to happen to get us to this place. So now we are working on getting settled. And a huge HUGE shout out to those wonderful family and friends who have helped us in our crazy endeavors of moving! You don't know how helpful you all have been. We love you!!!
This is what we did on Jaron's 27th Birthday... We moved.. and then went to dinner, but i just wanted to say Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! Thank you for loving me!
And this is what we did on my 27th Birthday... we went to dinner and there was a carnival in the mall parking lot.... it was pretty fun. We hit the Ferris wheel first... they actually were driving the ride really fast and i was quite scared... so that is why there is not picture of the family on the Ferris wheel, i wasn't about to move while the ride was going. Then there was this awesome play land place for Hyrum, and he did the ride/fun house about 6 times... there is a way to drop $30 bucks right :) But he has never been so excited about a play place before, so maybe he will enjoy McDonald's and Peter Piper a bit more now that he knows what its all about. Jaron Rode this crazy Spinning upside down and all around ride... that we watched. And the last is us walking back to the car... is this just the saddest face ever. Its like his life is over. But we all had fun.
This is our next change.... Our 2004 GMC Envoy! we love it and already took it camping the next weekend we got it. And it did great! We said good bye to our Suzuki (which i never did fall in love with) and our Toyota Cressida, which we have had for 5 years... we were sad to say goodbye, that little car has been everywhere with us!!! Even an accident but pulled thought, then came with us to the East coast and back again. It was a fun car to have. We are excited about our GMC though. It really seems to fit us just right.
Good bye Suzuki....
and Good bye ol' faithful....
I guess in conclusion... here in the speakman home, we feel it hasn't been a good month until you sell three cars, get one in return, move into another home, have 2 birthdays, and celebrate 6 others (family's), and find out you are having another little boy!!! Go camping and all three of us get sick, Celebrate Easter....... and Life just couldn't be sweeter for us. We really are blessed and happy to be alive and well.

20 comments:
Number 1...I am so excited that you are having a boy. Not only for the pure fact that boys are fun but also because Hyrum and this little guy are going to have so much fun. I feel so blessed that my boys have each other, they are best friends and I don't know what they would do without one another. Next, congrats on the car and house! So exciting!!! And of course, Happy Birthday to you and Jaron!!! Love you guys!!
Ditto to Heathers!! Sounds like an exciting month! Congrats on it all!
I am glad to see you have updated and also to see so many fun pictures. Congratulations to Hyrum getting potty trained. You will see how much more time you will have not changing diapers and money you will be saving. Well until Baby 2 comes along. Great post... Have a wonderful day.. Lots of love to you and your family..
WOW! Talk about BUSY! I dont think I would have any sanity left after all of that. So fun to hear that you are having another boy! CONGRATS!
I love you Aileen! I am glad life is finally settling down and that you are feeling great with this pregnancy. Hyrum looks alot like Jaron to me in that picture of him in his undies. So cute!
Wow their cous.
You guys need to slow down a little bit. Congratulations on all the great things that you guys have accomplished over the last few months and I'm so excited for you guys to have another little boy. Someone's got to keep populating the world with boys since we seem to have the corner on the girls on this side of the family! Glad you are all better and doing well.
Love ya,
Katie
Wow....so many changes! Congrats on the new baby boy coming your way. I love the Envoy :)
Sheesh! What a life! I too am glad that things are (knock on wood) settling down! :) Hope the pregnancy continues to go well! See ya.
You sound busy!! As you already know, Boys are so fun! We found out that we are having boy number
3. We are looking forward to it. Congrats on a new home, car and soon to be baby. So fun!- Deanna
Ok, I think I tagged you at my blog! That's what you get for staying away so long!
AWESOME~
That was a super update! I know you will love that new ride....no more diapers and all of that other fun stuff you have going on! How fun to have a brother to play with!
Aileen Rogers???? Its Amanda Hall! I have been thinking about you SOOO much lately for some reason and all of a sudden i found you on blogger as a fluke! CONGRATS on the baby boy! Yay. I just had one in October and its awesome! Email me: amanda.michelle@hotmail.com! I can't believe it! haha.
Congratulations! I had no idea you were even prego. Wahoo for you.
Very cute pictures. Hyrum is all grown up. Great post.
I love the before and after pictures of your house:) Congrats on the boy again, that is exciting.
Phew! I am glad that your alive. I was getting worried. Anyhoo, what a month...I am so happy that you found out that you are having another boy. I love having the 2 girls because they are so much into the same thing at the same time, it is cute to see them play together. I am sure that eventually as your boys grow-up they will do the same. Congrats!
Aileen! It's Bekah Parker! How are you? Congrats on having a second boy. I saw your mom a couple of weeks ago at church because I drove home for Easter and she had told me you were expecting again. Yay! That is so exciting. I found your blog on Cami Coffey's so I hope its ok I added you to mine. Keep in touch if you can.
What a month! I hope that things are a little more settled now.
Hey !! It's Sarah (Ellerman) Pace from EAC! I found you through shellys blog! So good to see that you are doing well, congrats on the baby! I look foward to keeping up with your blog!
Glad to hear life is going good. Congratulations on your little boy! I think it is so fun having brothers (two boys in row).
Post a Comment