Monday, May 5, 2008

I must have a Green Thumb!

This is my little Flower Beds before.... and then....



LOOK at them now!!! I can't wait till they look like flowers not grass, or weeds.



as you can see the brown mess toward the back of the Flower Bed, is the "As seen on TV" Magic Flower Garden Roll - and i think i have one small little sprout from the whole lot. ohhh Magic!






5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is great Aileen! And I saw that ad on TV and was SO ClOSE to buying a whole bunch! Now I am glad I didn't. :) Way to go! I can't wait to see what they will look like!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Hey, cute blog! It's fun to see pictures of your family and what you have been up to lately. I added you to our page so we can keep in touch better. Talk to you later! :) (oh, and by the way, that song by Cascada always makes me smile for some reason ... good pick!)

MerryPair said...

Bravo to you miss Gardener! I loved having a garden - it makes me feel all grown-up.

Chunky Monkey said...

Ah man!So that commercial for the roll and grow flowers doesn't work?/I was seriously thinking about buying them.HA!They will look fabulous when bloomed!

Shelly said...

That is great that you are doing some gardening....wish I could do that :) You should do a consumer review on that "Magic Roll" for the local tv station!