I have been feeling like there is nothing to report, but when i really think about it i have lots of little things going on that fly by with out total blogging notice.
This is Hyrum with his neighbor buddies. They really had a great time. It was a small little area, but just enough fun for the little ones.
I brought this helicopter to play with. We won it a Peter Piper. It lasted about 7 times we played with it. I was surprised at how long it lasted :). Hyrum really enjoyed it. Maybe another time when we are feeling crazy, we can drop another 400 tickets on a plastic toy from Peter Piper, to give my son a good time. Right? ! Right!
Last swim season Hyrum really took off towards the end. Swimming to the wall and jumping in to me or jaron. it was awesome. But we have been swimming a few times this season so far and he would not let go of who ever was with him. But this last Saturday was a break through. I think it had to do with the fact that the water was not 68 or 70 but actually 74 or 75 degrees. I think we have our little fish back.
11 comments:
I think it makes a big difference if the water is warmer!! It's hard to feel safe when you're freezing your tooshy off!! He looks like he's getting big!!
How fun! I truly miss the hot summers in Arizona. It just gets really humid here, which is not fun. However, no matter how humid it is, hot is HOT..the southerners don't quite understand that so I say it feels like a furnace in AZ. Anyway, your little one is so cute and I am getting excited about the next little one coming to you soon!
Heck, even I don't like to get in if the water is too cold! He's got the prettiest eyes!
Yea!, you finally updated. Cute pictures, I love them. Thanks for being a great friend!
He's a little man now!
Hannah started swim lesson this week and hates it.
Glad he likes it, that makes it so much fun.
We're in N. Phoenix now. Lovin it.
Your little boy is so so cute! And please keeping stalking me through my blog:) So how are you feeling with this new baby? Have you been sick or has it been a little easier for you? I am sure you know but Lena is up here in Provo and her and I will be rooming together in the fall. She is just the best and it is so great to have her up here. SPencer and I broke up and it has been absolutely miserable but I know its for the best and it is the right thing. It just stinks so bad when you want something and the Lord says no! I had no idea it would be this hard. But it's just such a blessing that Lena is up here with me. Such a tender mercy! Keep stalking and I will in return:) Love ya!
You do have a little fish!! That looks like a great little park.
Hyrum is a little heartbreaker! With those eyes....girls look out!!
Erin
Way to go Hyrum!! (and yay for mommy facing Tempe Town Lake! We love that place :) - have I called you lately?? ;)
Aileen!!
Hey this is Candice we went to EAC together just thought I would check out your blog! So cute! Congrats on baby if you would like to see mine come check it out. www.mooreloving.blogspot.com!
I would love to add you to my friends list if you don't mind.
Later
Candice
Love, love,love water parks! Cute pool pics too!
Post a Comment