Friday, December 12, 2008

Wyatt 3 Months


Our Sweet boy Wyatt is just growing too fast. I hear it from every one, just love this age, they grow up so fast... and I am witnessing it. I can not still believe my Baby Hyrum is actually 3 years old, and going to Preschool.

I really am trying to enjoy this time I have with Wyatt. He is the best little baby. He started sleeping through the night at 2 months. (knock on wood). He is the best tempered baby. He has been cooing and giggling and giving us little screeches of joy lately. He found his hands about 3 weeks ago and holds them and sucks on his fingers. It is just darling. He is just too fun.
If you are wondering if I kiss his chubby checks off... I Do, I can't get enough of his sweet face.

1 comment:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Soo Cute! He definitly has kissable checks! lol!