Thursday, November 13, 2008

Craft Corner!

This is a Fall Wreath that i made for my mom and one for my mother-in-law. I was really excited how it turned out. My mom helped me pick out what flowers she wanted, and I went from there. We found The green ribbon on sale and the choice turned out awesome, and the fall colored roses were really fun to work with. It only ended up a $20 wreath.





this was my second project, I made this "family" sign for my friend for her birthday. I made a larger one a homemaking, and tried to duplicate it with what i could find at Michales. This ended up being around a $12-15 project. Way fun to do.


This was my final project... Burp cloths! I originally made 10, then came to realize that i was using a lot and was constantly doing laundry just so i could have fresh Burp cloths. So i made 10 more some for me, other for gifts. I Have a lot of baby's showers and such coming up. They turned out great and are very useful to me, the diffent ribbon helps me remember which ones i have used. :).

8 comments:

Malissa said...

Cute projects!! I love my burp cloth!! Thanks for coming to my shower...Wyatt was so good...I never heard him peep!! Lucky! The boys looked so cute as super heroes!

The Mortensen Family! said...

So cute! You did an awesome job on all of it!! I can't wait until I am normal so we can do some fun things together. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and helping me so much. I love you and your family so much!!!

Carl and Starla said...

Look at you all "Little Miss Crafty"! Cute crafts! Now can you make a wreath for me? j/k no, really? Anyway, funny that you have to sew ribbon on the burp clothes, my girls spit up so much, I could tell which ones I'd used because I could smell them before I even picked them up! ha!

Tasha said...

Way to go Leeney! Those wreaths are gorgeous. And I love the Family sign. Did you just modge podge the paper? So cute.

Tanya Leigh said...

Okay, WOAH! You are WAY too good at this! The family sign is to DIE for, and I noticed your super-cute burp cloth today at church! CUTE!!

btw, is there going to be a christmas party??? I'm happy to help plan if you want :)

Robin said...

The wreath is gorgeous. The sign is darling, and the burp cloths are great. Nice work... look at all of that talent..don't you think you could have spared just a little for me?!

Jayne said...

You have been engaging in a little craft therapy I see. Well done. Whatever you seem to create is beautiful.

Aileena said...

you are always good at that kind of stuff. Happy Thanksgiving!