Boy have I been busy... and loving it!!!
These Crafts have something in common. They are all
Modpodged letters. I am loving working with these right now. I am having a fun time finding new ways to use the
modpodge.
Ok...I love doing crafts. Lets just say it! And with all these baby showers and such, I have an excuse to go out and make some more. If it was all for me I wouldn't be able to justify it :)

My Family Sign redone. I
lOVE it know.

An "r" i made for baby Ridge's Room.

These are both for a girl's baby's room. I got the idea from the Ribbons and lace store and adapted it.

Sign i made for my sis-in-law. Her colors in her baby boys' room were Primary bold colors.

This "family" sign, i made for my Mother. And Mom loves it.


Then at my sis-in-laws baby shower, i as asked to make another sign that said "all boy". She asked for Brown and Green. I was excited on how it turned out.

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!
8 comments:
Holy crap, you have come long way since the girls camp days of log "modge podge" crafts. Haha. These are beautiful!
Super super cute!
I love what you did...so cute!! Will you teach me how?
Good job!!! They are awesome and so cute. Thanks for the "R" I love it! And Thank You for being such a great friend!!!
They all look totally awesome! I'm not very creative in the crafting world. But we really should set up a crafting date and let the kids play while we make something...or we could ditch the kids and just make soemthing!
I miss Jaron.
I love those!
Girl you have been busy! It was so fun to see you tonight. Ok info..
Sat. from 10-12 at 836 S. Cerise Mesa 85208 gate code 7669. On Crismon in between Southern and Broadway. Sub division is called La Fortina. Call me if you need. It was fun to see you tonight..-*.your little man is adorable!
480-980-7458
Post a Comment