Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Swimming Boys!

This was the First swim of the season. It was with our friends the Jensen's, at View Point, and YES it was a heated pool. Hyrum picked right back up with his swimming and was a fish, and Wyatt just enjoyed every minute.








10 comments:

The Mortensen Family! said...

Oh fun, Hyrum looks like he was loving it! And little Wyatt is soooo cute love, love his smile.
We need to get our families together and do something fun! You really do have cute swim boys!!!

Malissa said...

How fun to already be swimming! Wyatt is growing and he is oh so cute!! Can't wait for Saturday!

Kristy said...

Wyatt is so stinkin' cute! Too fun!

Lisa said...

Oh my heck, your kids are so cute.

Tanya Leigh said...

My kids are jealous. Adorable pictures! (and, can I say? It's awesome to see Jaron's face again ;)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Wow! Swimming already? Yeah for smiley faced Hyrum!

Hannah + 4 said...

I was just blog hopin and came across your blog, I'm Billy's wife him and Jaron work together.Your boys are so cute! And I love your crafts!

Susie Faye said...

these pics are adorable! how perfect that your boys would be little water lovers...isn't that how mom and dad fell in love? doing cannonballs off of the roof? those were the days! hey my friend fixed my blog so it's not see through! I was hoping you'd be proud that i finally started a blog!

Tairi said...

Look at you cute baby! He is getting so big! I love all of your crafts. LOVE IT. We should get together so you can teach me how to do it!

Anonymous said...

I kinda miss Jaron's crusty-dusty chops. Like I'm one to talk, right?