Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nothing like a brother!!!


Hyrum 3 years - Wyatt 3 1/2 months



Hyrum 3 years - Wyatt 4 months


Hyrum 3 1/2 years - Wyatt 7 1/2 months


Hyrum 3 1/2 - Wyatt 7 1/2 months
Wyatt was very quit in his crib, then I heard him giggling. So I walked in to check on him. This is what I found. Hyrum climbed in and was making him laugh. Funny kids hu, they are always making me smile!

7 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Nope you are not! Love it!!

Jayne said...

I especially appreciate the bathtub shot. All of the private places are strategically covered. Well done.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Um hey, we miss you already. I need peeps in my class! It was slim on Sunday!

Susie Faye said...

what cherubs! I can't wait to squeeze wyatt's cheeks...hey i might come for seriously like 1 day in may--it'd be fun if you could come to me cuz i won't have a car if i come=). you'll be going to the reunion in august right?

Hannah + 4 said...

They are so cute! We had fun playing with Hyrum on the campout. Sorry Wyatt was sick and you guys couldn't make it, we missed you! Did Jaron tell you I was pitching the ball to Hyrum and he hit it really hard and the ball smacked me right in the leg! ha It was just a wiffle ball, but left my leg stinging for a bit!

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

Man, we miss those cute boys!

Carl and Starla said...

I love all the pictures! Sometimes I would find Skye in Delanie's crib when they were younger...enjoy while it lasts! They grow way too fast.