Last Sunday we went to take a LONG awaited family Picture with Jaron's Family. All the Speakman's and grandkids, and all the lovelyness! It was a beautiful day, weather was awesome, and a slight breeze. Perfect. Here are some shots courtesy of Our great photographer...
http://www.chaliceleamanphotography.com
Mom and Dad Speakman... the start of it all...

Our Little family and growing... baby girl on the way :)......

Speakman family and spouses

The ORIGINAL Speakmans, Mom and Dad and the 8 kids

Grandma and Grandpa Speakman with the Grandkids... 8 and counting ....

The "POSE" that ends up in all family occasions pictures. All the MEN

All the ladies. what an awesome group :)

the Grandkids! this is the one that turned out.
Really hard to get all looking at the same time...

almost had this one... till my wyatt was the one up and about :)

THE WHOLE GANG. Great group of peoples.....
11 comments:
They look so great!
Your kids are adorable. You knew that already, right?
I sooooo do love it when family pics are taken!!! thank you for sharing them THey are wonderful!! ps... this is Aunt Jan... don't know what label it is going to give you!!
What great, great pictures. Everyone looks awesome!
Glad you like em. . . those sweet Grandkids were sure a challenge. I should have brought my little bench to contain em better ;0)
I love LOVE that family! What amazing people! And super great photos!
I love your family picture! Also, sorry I'm so out of the loop! I didn't even know you were expecting another baby! Congrats!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Who took the pictures?
and, I love your hair!
Beautiful Pictures Leeney. And I love what you've done to your blog banner too. You are so too crafty.
Aileen! I love your pictures and will continue to stalk your blog so I can be kept up on things when you have your baby. I am so excited to hear the story and see the pictures! Yeah! It's coming soon!
Beautiful pics Aileen! You will have to let me kn ow when baby girl comes so I can bring you a loaf of bread!
love these family pix!!
Post a Comment