Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wyatt is 18 Months! WHAT?! time flys



This Session turned out great in the end. Wyatt did awesome!



This is my angel boy. With his daddy's eyes.
This is Uh-oh face... that we caught... great memories!
Wyatt is 18 months, just started Nursery and loves it.
Does everything his older brother Hyrum does and more.
Trying to talk all over the place and is my Little Prince.
I just can't belive how fast time really does go...




3 comments:

Kristy said...

He really is too cute. And he could almost pass for Hyrum at that age. I can't believe how much hair he has now and you got to love those eyes!

Sarah said...

Good to see you blogging again! ;) LOVE these pics! WHere did you get them taken at?

Jenni said...

Yea! You're back! Congrats on the baby girl! That will be so much fun for you guys. Sorry I didn't get to see you much when I came down last. We'll have to fix that next time I make it down! Cute pics of your baby!