Saturday, December 1, 2007

Picture worth a thousand Words!

This was taken by my darling sister-in law, Jaron's Sister Alisha. She has such an Eye for pictures. I will let the picture talk for itself ! Merry Christmas and Happy December everyone!





8 comments:

Kelly M said...

Awesome- that is pure joy! I hope you frame this and put it on a wall!

Malissa said...

That is a great picture!

Ariana said...

Aileen, this is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I'd be so proud if that were my kid! Ha ha, so when are we going to get together???

Ariana said...

P.s. That was Jordan keith who left that comment!:)

Shelly said...

That is a great candid shot. I love candids...way more natural looking.

Rogers Family said...

Very nice picture!!! so cute

Stephanie said...

that seriously is such an amazing picture, frame that baby, make it big and put it on the wall!

Micaela said...

Wow! What type of camera does she have? That is SUCH an amazing pic! I love it.