Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas time is here....!


I love the Christmas season and our small taste of Cold weather that Arizona lends to us! I figured since i ventured out and made a fall wreath, i would make a Christmas Wreath. I was going to go for the Red and Green...but all the accents were Gold...and i don't do Gold, then i figured if i went for blue and such, i could keep it up till the End of January. So Blue and Silver it was. Can you believe that it only cost me $20 to make. Yeah! and in Michael's they sell them for $40 plus! It was fun to make. Did you know that Michael's had pre-made bows... that is what that beautiful bow is...it is not one of mine :) All the fun things i found at Michael's to put in it was exciting to pick out, they had a lot of selections. I was excited on how it turned out. Merry Christmas!!!


8 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Very Cute!!! You are so crafty.. Turned out so BEAUTIFUL... Love ya

Heidi said...

Aileen, it is SOOO CUTE! You did a great job.

Stephanie said...

Wow Aileen, that is gorgeous! I need me one of those! YOu did great!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Looks awesome Aileen! I love the silvers and blues...good choice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aileen, you are so crafty. Your wreath is gorgeous. Maybe one day when I make a christmas wreath I'll make it silver and blue.
It's been fun seeing what your cute family has been up to.
-Joan

Anonymous said...

So sorry....
Love,
Joanie Martin

Shelly said...

Beautiful wreath! Good idea with the blue and silver. I wanna make one now :)

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness Aileen! That wreath is so pretty! I was just at Home Depot this morning and I looked at some of their wreaths. All I have to say is that yours is gorgeous and I'm glad that I decided to not get the one that I was looking at, because yours would have put it to shame!