Usually our nights at the Speakmans are pretty casual, but last night we were all just sitting there visiting and lounging in the living room, when something caught my eye. I said, "i think i just saw a mouse". Dad Speakman started laughing and said "Noooooo" . Then Nathan Verified my sighting.... there it was a tiny tiny little mouse. Then... thats when it all started. Everyone had to help. Everyone had their own way of catching the little guy, it was soooo funny. But then Dad stepped in, took off his Dress Coat and after a short time, was Successful in the Capture. (you can see the little mouse in the left corner of the box just chillin' there)
The grand kids were so excited to see the little Mouse. (it is on the side in the middle). Well all in all it was a crazy and fun night. Enjoy the video. You can hear all the excitement and me laughing. I think the funniest part is watching the mouse darting back and forth and Dad following it....It was just really funny to me.
5 comments:
Ewwww! Well I'm glad he caught it...but somethin tells me there is always more than one! Good luck with that, I'd be callin the pest man tomorrow!! lol
Aileen your site is so cute! I am just finding out that all of you guys have websites! I love it! Here is my link: http://www.babysites.com/sites/
emilymalinka/default.asp?page=mylinks
&seq=1
I hope you guys are doing well! Have a very Merry Christmas!
AILEEN! Holy moly, LONG time no see! I was blog stalking, and found you on someone's page! You have a really cute family!
EWW!! I grew up with mice in my house...yuck! And love that last shot of your cutie pie!
That is really funny!! You crack me up!
Post a Comment