Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Daze!



It is just so super hot right now. And we are going swimming at my parents almost everyday. Hyrum has learned to swim, he is taking a breath, and jumping in, and swimming back to the side or stairs. It is just awesome to see his progress.

I saw this fisher price slide at a garage sale down the street, and experimented with it in the back yard. I was excited to find it, it was the slide i had been watching for because it was tall enough to be fun to slide down. OH, it was a total success. Hyrum had a blast, its so funny, this little pool is no where near the size of a normal pool but just as fun to him. I could only take sitting in the heat for just under an hour... Hyrum would have gone forever if I let him.

6 comments:

Malissa said...

I love when kids are so easily amused!! Now you can save gas by staying in your own backyard!! YAY!!

brett and carly said...

Hullo and long time no see! :) I just had to say hello becuase I found your blog while browsing a few others! :) Hyrum is a handsome dude!

Heather said...

How fun! I love when you can find fun toys at garage sales! Those slides are the best.

Kim and Adam said...

Hey so I finally did it I am a Blogger. I like your Blog, it is cute. Hope you are doin good.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Isn't is amazing the stanima and energy kids have..How they can just go all day..especially when it comes to swimming. I swear they can handle hot and cold temp. better then adults. And to think we use to have energy like they do. I wonder where it goes? Seriously you need more energy as an adult to keep up with the kido's.

Aileena said...

That's way fun - Your little boy is a crack-up. We had so much fun swimming with you guys last month and watching Hyrum CRUISE - he's a stud.