How is it that you take pictures of your baby, but none of the pictures look like the baby you see. Does that even make sense. These pictures are close to what I see, but not quite there. The more pictures I review of Hyrum, the more I see the likeness, but Wyatt has a few personal differences. Its really fun to see. Enjoy!



12 comments:
Awww, he looks so sweet! And whatever you see, it is cute!! How fun to have a new baby in the house!!
Congratulations! I'm slow to hear the news in Ohio, but glad everything went better than hoped.
Aileen - He's just so beautiful! I keep thinking that we should stop by and see you guys. Maybe sometime in the next week...this weekend is a little busy. I hope that you're doing well. Let me know if you could use and extra hand or anything.
Hi Aileen, I do know what you mean! I always felt like that too! He is beautiful!
None the less, Wyatt is gorgeous. And so are you! Enjoy.
He is such a beautiful baby...I wanted to peak at him at church and didn't make my way over to the other side...you guys do good work...very cute!!!
I love it when they sleep with their arms above their head. It's so cute!
He is super cute! I hope that things are going well with the new addition to the family! Take care!
Oh, what a precious little boy! I was so glad I got to cuddle him!
How Sweet! I love it when they sleep! And all the little noises and faces that they make. They are soo fun to watch. And I totally understand what you mean about the picture not being exactly right compared to real life. I swear I had my little man just the other day and in fact he is 11 months old today. Time flys so fast. I can hardly remember these past few months.
Congratulations on your little baby. I don't know how I found your blog, but I did! so fun to read about your family!
Hey, I am going private on my blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!
Post a Comment