Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just for fun!

This is a really fun site.... what do you think....? Blondie or Brunette?






http://www.taaz.com Go enjoy... see for yourself. Some of the hairstyles are a little radical, but fun none the less.

11 comments:

Robin said...

ha. those pictures are awesome... I say I definitely like you as a brunette... but blondes do have more fun, right? So I have heard.

Sarah said...

Oh, burnette, definitely! You don't even look like YOU as a blonde! Whoa...

Kelly M said...

Stick with brunette, for sure! This is so funny- I'll have to go try it out.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Gotta agree with everyone...Brunette

Stephanie said...

Definately Brunette! You are cute either way though!

Bekah Parker said...

Wow it looks so real!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Aileen! Isn't that site the best? It is so fun! I would definitely go for brunette. It brings out your natural beauty of your features!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow that is cool! I like you as brunette..but you can pull off blond as well. And your baby is soooo Cute!! Oh he made me baby hungry and I already have three! What a big boy! Wait a go!

Kerrie said...

It WAS your link that i liked. I couldn't remember but i looked and it is this one for sure. It's the best one i've tried yet. Way realistic. I love it. Like you said, the blond does make you look older. I just love you in the brown. But i've always been a big fan of Brown. This is way fun.

Carl and Starla said...

Brunette! The blonde makes you look like cheap trick! ha! ha! Especially with the roots showing!

Anonymous said...

Uh, for real, I'm gonna go with blonde. I think change is fun.