
He is here... in his own due... ha ha ha... due.... in his own due time. Everything was great. We went in Sunday, morning, and he was born that evening at 8:00pm on the dot, on August 24th .
Weighing in at 9 lbs and 15 oz, and being 21 inches long, this beautiful baby, who by the nurses report is huge.... is still the littlest bundle to me. He is such a good baby, and Hyrum could not be more excited.

If anyone was curious... i did not have a C-section, my body went into labor on its own, so i didn't have to be induced, and everything just seemed to go sooooo smoothly. The doctor was patient and the nurses were patient with me any my body, and they let it do the work. All in all it was awesome experience.... And when i say awesome, I mean in comparison to a c-section. Totally would go this route again.

25 comments:
HIP HIP HURRAY!!! He is soooo stinkin cute!! Congrats on having a healthy happy baby boy! I agree on going the natural vs. C-section route!
P.s. Totally dig the name!!
Wow...he is quite the bundle!! Congratulations!! Hyrum looks so excited to have his baby brother on his lap! You look great!! He is so handsome!
Yeah! I was hoping I would get on & see that you had the baby! I am also so happy that you didn't have to have a c-section! What a cute, HUGE baby! Wow, Aileen, you are quite the woman to push that big of a baby out! Congrats, you guys look so happy!
Congrats Speakmans- and way to go Aileen!! He is dalring- I love his chubby cheeks and in that first picture it looks like his little arms even have some chubs already too. SO cute!! Dallin is glad his friend is here now! :)
Yea! I am so glad he is here. He is so dang cute! We want you guys to know how much we love you. Let me know if there is anything we can do. What a cute little family!!!
Congrats! He is so cute! I'm glad your delivery went so smoothly, and that everyone is healthy. :)
Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!He is a real cutie!!He is so sweet I love his pudgy little cheeks.AWWW!How come you look cute in that picture.Didn't you just have a baby.You are supposed to look more tired than that.GEEZ.Your hair looks perfect too.
Wow - he is Beautiful!! Congratulations! We sure miss Hyrum in nursery....
Congratulations from Matt and I. He is so cute!
Congrats, I want to come see him soon, but Connor has had croup, so when we are all better around here we will be over to squish him, he sure looks squishable! Love you guys! And I love his name!
He's just too cute! I hope you don't mind, but I showed his picture around to a few people at Enrichment this past week. Everyone thought that he was adorable! Let me know if there's something that I can do for you, or if Hyrum wants to come over to play for a few hours.
Congratulations!!!! He is so beautitful!!!! I am so glad you didn't have to do a c-section...I have had 5 of them and they take a while to bounce back from...I am glad everything went so well for you guys...and again he is just flipping cute!!!!!
Yeah congratulations! He's here!! He's a big boy and beautiful.
CONGRATS on your new little guy! WOW was he big!!! Glad everyone is doing good and how fun will that be for Hyrum to have a brother.
Congrats!! Glad to hear that things went the way you wanted it. I was hoping everything would turn out okay!!
Congratulations Aileen! That's a big baby! He is precious! Keep posting those pictures!
YAY! I'm so glad he is here! He is beautiful and you look awesome! YAY did you have a VBAC? I found a doc that will let me try to have one too....good times. I'm so glad to hear that your experiance was great! Enjoy having 2!!! He is adorable!
He is sooooo cute!!! Congratulations finally! I got a text from you, but my phone wont let me look at pictures :( So glad you got to do a VBAC!!!! SO AWESOME! Love you girl!
Congratulations.. he is so handsome. It is funny how much bigger the older ones seem once the baby comes huh? Can't wait to meet Wyatt in person.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been thinking about you, and hoping everything went well for ya. He looks SOOOO sweet!! I have got to kiss those cheeks! :)
And you look amazing! Way to go, Aileen!!! let me know if you need anything :)
Congratulations you guys. He is beautiful. Love that you got the Trejo name in there - I love family names!
Hey, I'll echo what everybody else said with all the congratulations and stuff! You guys look like quite the happy family all together. I hope that you are recovering okay and getting some sleep!
Congrats to you guys, what a cute family! He is definitley a little Jaron:)
Yeah! I'm so glad things went so well with a Vback. Wonderful! He is too cute and i can't wait to see him again in person! :)
I'm turning over a new leaf and leaving comments. Congratulations again! Wyatt is darling and I'm so glad the VBAC was successful! Love you all!
Post a Comment