Today we were able to bless our Sweet Baby Wyatt. He did a great job, he didn't even cry. Jaron gave such a beautiful blessing. All in all it has been a wonderful Sunday!

Wyatt has just started to smile, at 5 weeks-ish. It has been really fun. He was sitting in his daddy's arms just after Sacrament meeting today and was smiling all over the place. I caught these few wonderful smiles.


11 comments:
Wyatt was so cute yesterday! I'm so happy for you guys. Another cute addition to hold and love!
What a cute smile. That is so fun! I'm happy for you guys.
I was hoping you would have posted!Sweet, sweet pictures! I wish i could have been there. I love his outfit and cute smiles. Glad it went well.
How sweet is he! I love your family picture at the top...such a cute fam!!
Awww...he is smiling!!! He is so precious! Sorry we didn't make it to the blessing...we really wanted to but extenuating circumstances kept us from getting there. Glad it was such a good day though. And you guys are BRAVE for getting rid of TV! How is it working for ya? What activities are you doing instead now? Do you still let Hyrum watch movies?
Oh my heck, those pictures are so cute! Love the dimples. Congrats again!
The family photo turned out well! And Wyatt is darling!
What an adorable baby! Your family is so cute, I love the family pic at the top. Also, we just went private and I don't have your email address, so between poopy diapers, if you get a chance, please email your address to Carl's email: csevans1@memphis.edu
Unless for some reason you know mine, then just email to mine!
Thanks!
Hey Aileen! I like to peek at your blog every once in a while! What a handsome baby Wyatt is. Love that smile
Aww, those are the most precious little smiles! Melt your heart! :) Congrats!
aaaaaaaa!!! That kid looks awesome. So fun!
Post a Comment