I decided last minute to go get the boys pictures taken. So I went down to JcPenny's and used a coupon. Now it was no Kiddie Kandids shoot, but i get what i paid for and that was $18. So for the price I am not complaining, I just didn't get enough to choose from that was my only complaint. But all in all i was excited on how they turned out. Hyrums turned out Great, and Wyatts is a cute face for him but not my favorite.

This was the best one of them together, can you believe it.

First picture snapped of Hyrum, and it was the best one.

Cute little half smile.

Hyrum, my little man!
8 comments:
Those are so fun! Your boys are so handsome!!
Those are awesome pics Leeny! Hyrum is a total Looker! Great job!
Very cute! Thought I'm not surprised; this is what happens when children have gorgeous parents.
Yes, I can believe that pic of both boys is the best one, wait until they BOTH are mobile, then the good time begin! What cute boys you have...love the pics.
What Handsome Boys you have! I love the pictures!
Your boys are so cute! It was super fun seeing you at the little reunion fiesta. I hope to see you again soon! We should get together again in the next month. Hope you're doing great! I need to bring by some Zrii too. Take care!!!
What cute boys you have. You should be a proud mama:)
arggh!!! They are so cute! Hyrum is getting so big. Bahhh!!!
Post a Comment