Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Lil' Hero's



We went with Super Hero theme here. Wyatt did great and Hyrum sure loved going trick-or-treating, and evertime we drive by our church were we had our Trunk-or-treating, he says "Mom, hey thats were we went trick-or-treating." and I always answer him, while laughing..."Thats right, but that is also where we go to church every sunday".


Hyrum and his Muscles.

4 comments:

Kelly M said...

How did I not see you guys at the trunk-or-treat? I wish I would have, we had matching babies! Exact same costume. You've got some cute little heroes there, for sure.

The Field's said...

aw...i love that he is smiling!

Tanya Leigh said...

Okay, I love that trick or treating story! lol!!

Jayne said...

Superheroes are my first choice for costumes, TV shows, movies, toys...even pajamas. That's either a very endearing quality about me or a little odd.