Friday, May 1, 2009

Family Pictures

So these pictures we had taken the End of Feb. and i am now just getting to posting them. They turned out so well. Thank you Malissa ( her Photography link on my side bar).


This is my family, my four brothers and parents.


grandpa and dylan


The Ladies


the guys


the adults.... can you believe, we said brown and blue and all the ladies wore brown and the men wore blue. it really looks nice.


Mom and Dad... this is what started it all :)


the whole gang


Grandpa and Grandma Rogers with their 13 grandchildren....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Aileen, those are outstanding pictures! Wyatt looks so cute in the big group shot. I love the look on his face.

Kristy said...

Your family picts came out so wonderful! I really do like the brown and blue. You guys look so great!

3in3mom said...

those are awesome photos--it was fun to meet you the other day at your Mom's preschool (picking up Aimeelyn) I've seen you a couple of times visiting in our ward with the Speakmans--but it was fun to meet you for real. You have a sweet family.