I don't have any pics of the camp site and such we hit the trail in the morning as a family in the car. What a bumpy crazy drive. There were times I thought we were going to tip! but jaron reassured me many times that the car had a very low center of gravity and we were fine.... sure/right... is all i kept thinking.
As you can see, Hyrum loved every minute of it and he got to sit shot gun - Mommy kicked it in the back with sweet baby Wyatt. Who fell asleep 10 minutes into the crazy bumpy ride, it was soothing i think. rocked him to sleep. Can you believe that my baby Wyatt is almost 9 months. So crazy!
We searched out some water, which in its self was really fun to get back to. The road in was all kinds of bumpy and hilly. Made for a fun adventure. but the water was nice and the boys Loved it. Wyatt had a blast just sitting in the tiny stream off the large one and splashing around.
Pictures of the 4runner was a successful attempt into a dry river bed. Large drops and huge rocks made me nervous but.... alas... Jar had it covered. He is sure loving this....









10 comments:
4 wheeling freaks me out! I'm glad Tonio isn't into it...I'd be a nervous wreck!! Looks like you had fun with your boys! I love camping!
Looks like fun. Mike and I are already planning on a camping trip. I love to camp. Keep in touch. Miss you guys already!
4 Wheeling freaks me out too! But camping is soo much fun! I can't believe how fast your boys are growing! And I love the family pictures they turned out Super cute!
We had so much fun! I'm glad you guys came! We will have to plan another one when it cools down a bit.
Fun trip y'all!
You guys are brave. Or crazy? Maybe you're still deciding. It looks like you had fun though.
I'm glad you are having fun together in your new rig. I so wish we could get out and go wheeling together. Sure miss your family!
Sounds like a fun camping trip! I hope all is well with your family. Take care!
We just got done with a camping trip. It had been 6 years since we had gone on one! The last one we went on was when I was pregnant with Skye! Crazy. We had so much fun & our girls loved it. Glad to see that you guys had such a good time, too.
where in the heck are your posts oh "blog-inspirer'? you were the main one that got me to do these things! Now get on it sis! excited 2 c u soon.
Post a Comment