I'm sure you will ask your self why i have so many pictures...? Well I couldn't leave any of these sweet faces behind. Last time i went and got their pics taken i couldn't buy the proofs, and i was sad, because i
didn't want to have all the pictures or poses but i did want what was at least taken of my babies. So this time
I'm picked out my faves.
Wyatt was so wonderful at the shoot. he was smiling all the time.
6 comments:
He really is so cute! It's so hard to leave any of those cute pictures behind! What a doll!
I am trying to comment on the pics of Wyatt but I am not blog savvy enough to figure it out.
They turned out awesome! He is so adorable. I posted some new onesies and I'm thinkin maybe you want something totally different - b/c that one looks great.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24476983
Let me know - either way he is SO CUTE!
So cute! I love his shirt!
ADORABLE!
He needs some suspenders to hike those britches up! But he IS dang cute!
Way cute outfit! I love it. I love the ones of him sitting on the white stool. So fun! He's such a happy baby.
Your family pics turned out really good too. It was fun to see what girls belonged to what brothers. I've never seen them all together. Cool how it turned out with the colors and genders.
Post a Comment