Friday, September 21, 2007

I have finished... & have a new obsession

So i can confidently say that i think the worst is over... at least for my crazy day dreams, and asides. I have finished the book Eclipse and now get to wait......... I wait for 2008, (hey that rhymes) its not that far away for my final book in the series to be published. i have patience. i can do this...... And as i said before, i will bide my time with reading them over again and again.... I dont have very many recommendations (mostly because i dont read much) but this should definitely go on the list !!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

K Aileen, i'm leaving tomorrow for Cali, and i'm taking Twilight w/me, so IF I have any spare time in the evenings after being a single mom of 8 kids for a week, then i'm gonna attempt to read it!

Shelly said...

I have so many people tell me how good these books are. I guess its time for a trip to the bookstore.

Tanya Leigh said...

Aileen, you crack me up! I love your comments on how your mind is completely occupied by these "not even real" characters! ha! It's SO stinkin' true!! I'm FORCING myself to read these last 2 books more casually ... but still managed to get myself 2/3 of the way through book 2 already. NUTS! I've never seen the page numbers fly by so quickly before!

Congrats on your resolution to be patient ... good luck. ;)
~Tanya

kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

I'm totally stalking your blog now. How are you?!?!?!