Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Xbox Boys !!!




Hyrum loves to do what ever his daddy is doing! Mowing the lawn, fixing the cars, hanging a shelf... and the Xbox is no exception! of course Hyrums controller is not plugged in, but he sure thinks it is. Do you see the crazy concentration that he has, so he won't wreck. (it was a race car game). And he is totally holding the paddel like he's controlilng it. I can't get enough!
i love these two !!!

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Oh man can I ever relate to that!! Gotta love those moments.. SO CUTE

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Too cute Aileen! I really am not a huge supporter of video games being that it just wastes alot of time.(you know like blogging!) BUT.... we are gonna get the WII game for Cade for his birthday! Oh well, I guess at least there is some excerise involved in that one. LOL! Your boys are cute!!!

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh boy, here it comes! It kills me how much kids love those games - And the one time in 3 weeks that we let them play, I swear there is nothing else they can talk about, everyone must think they play it incessantly (haha). He is adorable!

Leah said...

YAY for boy stuff....looks like fun!