Thursday, September 13, 2007

The "Twilight" Bandwagon!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So I jumped into this book, after much resistance. I was hearing too much about it and was sceptical. But after i started it... i finished the 512 plus pages in 3 days. (512 was nothing after a good 700+ pages for the last Harry Potter Book) but still.... Ya, that was a record. I am the BIGEST, Harry Potter Fan EVER!!! But it took me months to get into that as well back in '99 when they came out. BUT I love Harry, I love Bella, and I am not a Reader. So Pick it up and give it a try. Same goes for the ("trendy") Potter books. Im just starting book TWO, called New Moon, Its red for Im-phas-is. :) I let you know how im doing :) ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Girl...it's bad! I got nothing done and thought of nothing else but those books. Seriously Addicting! It's funny to think about what the story is about and realize you could be so into it....It's a super fun read.
My sis-in-laws friends made shirts that say.."My heart belongs to (husband's name) but my neck belongs to Edward! Haha! Enjoy!

Jordan and Ariana said...

I'm SO SO glad you found me on here. Ari and I both post, but usually it's me who does the computer stuff! I was over by my cousins the other day and I told Ari that you used to live by the Dairmans. It made me want to find you guys real bad and track you down. We definitely have to get together and catch up. LOTS to catch up on eh?

Tanya Leigh said...

HA! Did I tell you I was reading this too? I just finished the first book yesterday; was practically DYING at where it left off; called WalMart to see if they had it in stock here in Miami ... NO! Despair.
I checked out the author's website and randomly looked at her tour info. She's HERE TODAY... in MIAMI for a signing!! Literally about 3 miles from our house! It's fate, I'm sure ;) AAAA! I'm totally pumped :)