
Well, i feel as if i have lost grip of my own reality. I find that when i am not reading, my mind is always focused on what i had last read. I find throughout the day, while im doing the normal daily routine, cleaning, errands, dishes,.... that i am edgy. Then i realize its because im worried about the people in the book... LIKE THEY ARE REAL.... i have a problem :) but still i am just fascinated with these books and the detail that they have. So to say the least, i am trying to finish this last book Eclipse, as soon as possible - hoping for some form of a resolve to pacify me. Then i believe i will read them all again, i am actually looking forward to that :) im such a nerd, and loving it.
6 comments:
Hey girl
Your blog is all funky....don't know what happened but I can't read anything here on my computer! So glad you are loving the books!
you are never going to let me catch up with the rate you are going. how about you come over watch my daycare kids while i sit and read. lol jk my books arrived today so i will be enjoying the new moon tonight after the kids go to bed. i love you girl
YAY! I was the same way! It's unreal...doug kept would ask if I wanted Edward to kiss my neck and not him. It's totally consuming! Glad to see your blog again!
OMG Aileen! You go girl. I don't think that I could read that much. I guess maybe if I was addicted like you are. But for me to start a book, I have to really be in the mood.
Aileen! Thats so awesome! Do you know that Alisha and I are totally obsessed as well? I assume you do cause I don't know how you could be around Alisha and not hear her talking about them at least once, but...aren't they AMAZING?!?! I literally was like in an alternate reality until I finished, and even then I couldn't focus for like two weeks cause I kept thinking about Bella and Edward and what could happen in the next books. I am so glad you love them! We need to get together and talk about them..:D
I have only read the first. But i listened to it on CD from the library and am waiting impatiently for the next to become available! I like to listen to books while baking, cleaning, playing with Josh, etc. It works out nicely! I'm glad to see your blog again too. It was doing weird things.
Post a Comment