
I have to post... I haven't
finished it yet i have about 90 pages left and AHHHHH!!! i have to tell you that i am so in love with these books. I have laughed out loud many times while reading feeling too much aware that i was almost reading about myself, And other times it was just plain funny or ironic. This book has caught me, and i am HOOKED! and i was up till almost 5am last night, because i was at a huge climax and i COULD NOT put it down and leave these characters that i have grown so attached to, alone to their fate. I had to make sure they were going to be ok. I finally got to a safe place. (at least the characters were safe) and could close the book. Then my mind would not shut off! and for another 1/2 hour i sat trying to understand all the twist and hints and clues that were being laid for me as a reader. I am excited to be excited about another book series. (like i was with Harry Potter). i will keep you updated on how i feel book two is....................
No comments:
Post a Comment