Hyrum's Birthday Hair cut. It officially makes him look
like he is 3 years old! I love this little boy, and he
is such a joy and is my total entertainment. Here are a few
pictures thus far.....
Hyrum 1 week old
Hyrum 2 1/2 months
Hyrum 6 1/2 months
Hyrum 1st Birthday

Hyrum 17 months
Hyrum 2 Years and a month
Hyrum 2 years and 9 months
Before the Hair cut.
Hyrum is such a character. He surprises me everyday with the things he says, and the way he interacts with me and those around me. He has so much love for everyone, he just loves to be around people. He loves to play and have fun, and when its nap time... its as if his life is over, and he will never recover, but he always does. He is so perceptive and inquisitive. Asking questions all the time. He hears everything we talk about, even when i think he isn't listening. He will always comment of what me and Jaron are talking about, asking questions. It usually makes Jaron and I laugh. We love this little boy in our life and know that he is a definite blessing in our lives!!!
1 comment:
Your boy is one of the prettiest boys I've ever seen. I hope that's not offensive to say a boy is pretty. But those pictures are priceless.
So cute Aileen!
Your countdown says three days! Holy Cow! I'm so excited for you! Post pics right away.
Post a Comment