Monday, August 11, 2008

So we got a new computer!!!

After a while, a 5+ year old computer was really getting to us. So we had a little upgrade. Wahoo. This has been awesome!



but the down side is that some of our programs are not working with this Windows Vista thing. Really bummed. (like my photoshop)...I need to upload my pictures. So once i figure it out. I will have a huge post. Consisting of, My Hyrums 3rd birthday, updates on things around the house, ultra sound pics and such.... look forward to it.

And if you are wondering, I am still totally pregnant. No development there. Just waiting around. But i am feeling great, just been living on these! Literally!
I don't leave home with out these, or I will be in trouble. The tropical are my favorite.

3 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

Good to hear from ya! It has sure been a while since an update!! Look foward to seeing some pics. With Johnathan I had to do the whole waiting around bit and hoping for something to happen. Then wondering if that little pain is something, then being bummed when it wasn't!! I didn't like it. Hope everything goes well for you. Call if you need anything!!
Kim

Carl and Starla said...

So have you had your baby yet? I see that you only have 4 more days to go! I hope things go great!

Aileena said...

yeah new computers. We like our fairly new computer (bought this year anyway) And glad to hear you are still pregnant. I'm still not. But maybe some day ...