Monday, August 18, 2008

Nope No Baby yet!

Well I am hoping that by posting my pregnant picture.... it will get something started. No we have not had our baby yet, and it is looking to go past the due date too. Wednesday August 20th is the due date, but my body is not doing anything to move this process along. Sadly I am actually feeling really good and I can still walk around. The baby hasn't dropped and again, not much going on. I have an appointment on Wednesday... my due date... to talk options of possible scheduled C-section. That i am bummed about. But that is life. Well I will keep you posted!!! Wish us luck!!!


17 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

Ok, One word for you: TAEBO! I was the same as you with Skye & I finally got out my old taebo tapes & did them the best I could & that night I went into labor. Was it really the taebo? I don't know, but hey, it worked for me. Also, I have had 2 c-sections. I am not going to butter anything up for you...they're not fun. But you're right that is life & the most important thing is NOT how the baby gets out, the important thing is getting the baby out HEALTHY! Either way, you'll do great. You are a strong woman. BTW- c-section babies do have some advantages, they don't look all squished, red & slotchy. They have perfectly round heads, too! Great for pics! You'll be in my thoughts & good luck! Just remember: TAEBO!

Malissa said...

Good luck...start walkin the house!! I personally liked the C-section better...I kinda liked bypassing the labor pains and contractions!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the train cake Aileen. WAY TO GO! You are so creative! We are praying for your baby to get here soon and safe. love ya!

dkstaker said...

Wow you are a trooper! I am always so stir crazy by my due dates! Have you had a c-section before? Why are they wanting to do one this time?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hang in there Aileen. Enjoy these last few days. Maybe him and Chloe will share birthdays:)

Robin said...

I am crossing my fingers for you that this baby will decide to come within the next few days:)

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Aileen! I sure hope you don't have to wait too much longer! Those last few days are the hardest. Good luck!

Jamie Pearce said...

Hi Aileen! I hope that things are going well. I hope all goes well when the baby decides to come. :) It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago. You are so much fun! It reminded of how much I laugh when I with you. I miss that! Sorry I never called to go swimming or something...it ended up being absolutely crazy getting ready to move and everything! Well, take care. I'll be thinking about you! Love ya!

TARA said...

Good luck! BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your train cake!

The Field's said...

I had a c section with my first one and it turned out beautiful. So don't worry at all. As long as that baby comes out healthy! Mine came a week early and I didn't feel anything either. It was like..."i think im contracting but im not sure so I'll just sit here until im sure" and by the time I got to the hospital I was ready to push. Sadly the cord was wrapped around Cohens neck so tight that it was making his heart rate drop so thus the c section. Im glad I didn't wait longer! Good luck to ya, the baby will come when he is ready:)

Stephanie said...

I hope that baby gets here soon too, I want to squish him! Good Luck and hang in there, you look great!

Jenni said...

Aileen! It's been so close to forever since I talked to you and have been wondering when you are due and it was fun to see you picture and know that it was coming...TODAY!!! Uh...hopefully. :) Good luck with that! Uh, and in all your spare time :) you'll have to post pics soon of the little cutie!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Hey,
Wow any day now! How exciting!! I always forgot to take a picture right before the baby came. And that cake is AWESOME!!! Can I just say wow great job! Good luck with your delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Hey,
Wow any day now! How exciting!! I always forgot to take a picture right before the baby came. And that cake is AWESOME!!! Can I just say wow great job! Good luck with your delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!

Kerrie said...

Oh girl! I was so hopeful that you wouldn't go cesarian (sp?). I hope it goes well though. I was thinking of you today wondering what was happening. Might just have to call you!
I read on down on your blog and loved reading the 7 things you always say and i could totally hear you saying htem. Gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that! :)

Kerrie said...

Oh girl! I was so hopeful that you wouldn't go cesarian (sp?). I hope it goes well though. I was thinking of you today wondering what was happening. Might just have to call you!
I read on down on your blog and loved reading the 7 things you always say and i could totally hear you saying htem. Gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that! :)

Billie said...

Alieen, you are beautiful! Good luck!

Love Billie