Well, as soon as I saw your name on my blog roll, I thought.. I should give Aileen a call and see if she's having a baby yet... thanks for letting us know!
So, so, so, so glad that you posted this. I have been wanting to call you and see how your appointment went, but then have also been concerned that you've already had the baby. Keep us posted.
9 comments:
Well, as soon as I saw your name on my blog roll, I thought.. I should give Aileen a call and see if she's having a baby yet...
thanks for letting us know!
Well that sucks!I will check in a couple days!Miss u!
So, so, so, so glad that you posted this. I have been wanting to call you and see how your appointment went, but then have also been concerned that you've already had the baby. Keep us posted.
I'm praying for a baby!:)
Overdueness... Ya gotta love it.
Thanks for the update. You guys are in my prayers....
Good Luck Alieen. You are so patient!
I was wondering. I didn't see you today. You posted this two days ago! Hmmmm..... Good luck!
Hang in there...I went 22 days over the due date with my oldest...GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment