Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Need some Sparkle or Bling?

These are Handmade and custome work done by me :) !!! all in Crystals and Sterling Silver. Let me know if you are interested. If you have seen something you like, i can duplicate very well. Depending on what you want... depends on the price. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Leah said...

Those are really pretty....look at you go...making all of this fancy stuff!

Malissa said...

Very cute!! I wish I wore jewelry so I could justify buying one of those!! It was so fun hanging with you tonight!! You are a riot!!

Rogers Family said...

I love your bling!! I will be hitting you up for some bracelets and necklaces here soon. Just need to see what Brooklyns colors are the most of.. Can't wait!! Loved hanging out with you and the crew last night great time to be had!!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey it was nice to meet you last night. And I'm excited for a new blogging buddy! Love your page!

smilingsarahbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Leigh said...

Way to go Aileen! I still have that super-cute baby bracelet you made for Brityn :) I'll have to check out your stuff... what prices?

Shelly said...

Those are beautiful! Do you have a website or anything? I would totally buy some!

Shelly said...

PS-I love your wedding dress!

kristen said...

I guess you don't check your comments. Again, I'm totally stalking you blog. How are you?!?!?!