Saturday, October 27, 2007

TAG... I'm it !!!

What is his name? Jaron

How long have you been together? Well that depends on when you count. We dated in high school and just after for a total of 2 years. Then had 2 years time to both grow up :) (whilst Jaron was on his mission in England) then dated for 2 weeks before we got engaged.... then we were engaged for four months and now going on 5 years of Marriage in January... WAHOO! so to answer the original question, Since August of 1998 :) but technically almost 7 years.

How long did you date? Again... technically... Sheesh. just shy of 2 years with 2 years of Letter Writing :)

Who eats more? Jaron, thank heaven, but i'm not far behind sadly :)

Who said I love you first? Jaron

Who is taller? Again, Jaron, luckily.

Who sings better? I say Jaron.... its in his blood.

Who is smarter? Defiantly Jaron.

Whose temper is worst? Defiantly Mine!

Who does the laundry? me

Who pays the bills? me but, jar makes the money to pay those bills :D

Who mows the lawn? Jaron, but i did it once, it was interesting

Who cooks dinner? Well when dinner is cooked. Me

Who drives when you are together? Jaron

Who is more stubborn? hummm, that one is a toss up. It depends on what it is regarding, but we both are crazy stubborn at times.

Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?That one goes to Jaron.

Who's parents do you see the most? Quite equally see both often.

Who kissed who first? Technically, I kissed Jaron. It was awesome!

Who asked who out? Jaron asked me out. to a school dance.

Who purposed? This one is all Jaron. Surprised the Junk out of me. I thought i had a few months :)

Who has more friends? We have the same friends. Its awesome.

Who wears the pants in the family? hummm... I do have a pretty good say it what happens, but i would say Jaron does a pretty good job in keeping me in Check :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun to hear about you guys a little bit more...

Malissa said...

So cute and funny!! I love it!