Will be October 13th at 11 A.M. at the Mesa South Stake Center (1415 E. Southern Ave. -- Southern/Gilbert).
There will be a time from 8 - 10 A.M. for friends to meet and share memories about Tim. I am sure we all have many. High school is full of them -- with YM/YW activities, Choir, trips, Student Council, etc... -- and then there is the eight years since we graduated.... He could bring smiles to many people's faces. I have heard a few people comment that he was just too good for this world. Tim truly was a great guy, and I am sure he is already busy upstairs with more work and getting people to smile on the other side. (words from email of Kim (jones) Merrill).
3 comments:
I hope the service went well. I am sure it was a great tribute to a great guy.
As you can see. . .I updated! So glad to see you on here! When are we all gonna get together?
Time for an update@! where have you beeen?
Post a Comment